Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week I chose an oldie that looked fun, Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me from 9/20/11
The YA books I still haven’t read.
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Everything Else 🙂
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson,
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
So which of these books should be the one I pick up next. I’m leaning towards the Neapolitan series just as a good end of summer read, thoughts? What are some books you’ve never picked up that it seems like everyone else in the world has?